Samsung Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
The Lithium-ion rechargeable battery is a source of power suited for various portable devices, such as mobile phones. Offering long storage life of three months or more. The Samsung Li-ion rechargeable battery is ideal for consumer electronics as it does not affect memory and a slow loss of charge when not in use.
- High capacity
- Stable Discharge Voltage.
- Outstanding Discharge properties and Storage Capability
- Free from Leakage of Liquid Electrolyte
Mobile phones(CDMA, GSM, W-CDMA etc.) and Slime PDA, DSC, MD/MP Player, and various portable devices
- Caution: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and can explode if mishandled
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs.
- Customers must be knowledgeable on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container.
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging.
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging